Friday, May 2, 2014

A night at the park

Yesterday was a fabulous day for Pocatello. 75 degrees with hardly even a breeze. The sun felt so nice. We loved it. 

Tyler has been traveling to Jackson Hole for work a lot, which leaves Calvin and I home, lonely to ourselves more than usual. Normally we would go to my parents or my sisters house to hang out and kill some time, but they are all in California havin a blast at Disneyland! 

I didn't wanna sit my apartment all night, it was too gorgeous outside! So I sent a text, and met up at the park with friends Annie Simmons and her sweet boy Carter, and Molly Landon and her sweet girl Caroline. 

My friend Molly is a photographer in real life, and she had this cool camera lense for her iPhone she brought with to the park to take some pics of the kids! She sent them to me last night, they turned out so cute! 

 The only way Calvin goes down the slide is on his belly haha!


Sweet Caroline in this pic cracks me up! Such a cutie.

Seriously though... Not sure how one can make an iPhone pic look so professional... But Molly can! Haha. Calvin looking way too handsome with those baby blues <3



No comments:

Post a Comment