Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I do... I mean yes. Part 1.

So here's a little love story / time line of Tyler an I.

 Ps. People, the MAIN reason I decided to do a blog is for me to be able to journal my life experiences and to be able to look back on them. So far I haven't been too great at it. Hopefully I can become better soon :)

January 2007- Im walking the halls after church with Jessie Herrud and I see this tall young man giving hugs to everyone in his sight. Jessie gives him a hug (only she's actually pretty good friends with him) and then he asks if he can give me a hug. I recognized him; we were in the same steak and i remember him playing basketball in High School. i knew his name was Tyler Mckee but this was the first he had ever said a word to me. For some reason I remember I'm wearing my polka dot red dress and red heels. Little did I know he would become my husband in 3 years. 

March 2009 - I'm hanging out with Chelsea Davies at her sisters house and a few others. Tyler was there. I didn't think he would remember who I was. We had a lot if fun though that night and after everyone left Chelsea said "I think Tyler likes you." Secretly... I hoped so. :)


              (Picture from that night)


May 2009 - We "officially" started dating. May 25th to be exact. I knew he would be leaving for school in September, but we couldn't stay away from each other as much as we tried. So we figured what the heck lets give it a try. 


        (Soon after we started dating ❤)
 

We had a few bumps in the road... A couple for some would be deal breakers, but we were in love. And for whatever reason they only brought us closer. 


April 2nd, 2010 - Tyler proposed. This story deserves its own blog post :)

❤ More to come soon! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment