Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas and New Years Eve 2013

This year was our first spending Christmas as a family. It's one that I will always hold dear to my heart. Tyler and I woke at about 8 that morning and opened gifts from each other. Among a couple other things, Tyler got a leather basketball he's been wanting and I got some perfume :) Santa was also kind and brought us some sonicare toothbrushes. Spoiled much? ;) 

Calvin woke up at 8:30 and was ecstatic to see his red car waiting for him down the hallway :) 


It was actually a tie between his smile when he saw the car and when he saw his Talking Elmo book... Both priceless haha. We hardly wrapped any of his presents. He was not interested in unwrapping any of them haha. Maybe next year :)

We spent Christmas Day going to our families houses. Took a nap, ate dinner, and finished off the day going to the church to play basketball and to let Calvin ride in his car. He was in heaven.


What a great day it was to spend with family, and to reflect on the day of our saviors birth. Such a blessed day. 

New Year's Eve we spent partying at the Mittons home! Everyone brought something for the taco bar and a game if they wanted. Taco bar was delish by the way... I brought my homemade guac even 👍 

We played telestrations, catch phrase, ping pong, and nerts till we burned out! At 11:45 us girls poured the sparkling cider to ready ourselves for the arrival of 2014. 

         Gettin a little tipsy with Hailey

                        Cheers!

It was a great night spent with our best friends. We are truly so grateful for them. Half of them live out of town now so it's rare to get to spend time playing together! 

Here's a few more pics from that night.

    Hands down the best thing that 2013 gave to us, our sweet babe ❤️

                    The girls 💐🎀

                        The men 💪

And last but not least, my favorite guy :) and my New Years kiss for the 4th year now. I love this man with my whole heart. Here's to another great year together!

New Years resolutions-
•work out 5 days/week 
•use my best judgment in any given situation
•save money for a trip with my hubby
•work on my patience... It can run a bit low at times I'm afraid...
•read through the BOM at least once

Happy new year everyone! Let's make it the best one yet! Cheers 🍸

No comments:

Post a Comment