Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Christmas, Harry :)


Finally sent these beauties out last week! Since we are poor and it's the Christmas season, we could only afford postage for close family and friends. Though, I wanted to send one to everyone we know! 

Christmas is finally just around the corner! I finally finished shopping for Tyler and Calvin last night. It's a great feeling :) Although  I love shopping and wrapping presents, it's great to have it done and be able to focus on spending time with my family and friends who are coming from out if town! We are so excited to see everyone :) Christmas wouldn't be the same without you.

In other great and random news... I have my handsome and sophisticated husband back!! I chopped about 5 inches of auburn hair off his head last week. 


I dunno about you, but I prefer my husband clean shaven and with a neat haircut. I can take him way more seriously this way, and for those of you who know Tyler, know how hard that is to come by haha. So I got my pleasant and handsome husband back. Merry Christmas to me!


Wishing everyone a very, merry Christmas. 
Love, the McKees 


No comments:

Post a Comment