Monday, February 3, 2014

A beautiful life

Last night AND today I've gotten to rock Calvin to sleep and enjoy his snuggles. He's had a bad diaper rash the last couple days, so that's probably why. I'll take what I can get, though! Snuggles aren't easy to come by lately! Little boys are way to busy for them I guess. But it is nice to be reminded that he still enjoys to be snuggle by his momma every now and then. 


So here I sit with all the lights off, tv off, a little Enya playing on pandora, and my babe snuggled into my chest with his blanket. Can it get better than this? I think not. 

It's the perfect time for me to go through my camera role on my phone and reminiss on the past. I am truly so blessed. I have the most beautiful life, surrounded by beautiful friends and family. I am so blessed.  

And I'm just... So grateful. 

Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment