Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday mid day, and I'm caught between going to the gym, or getting in the shower and doing gym later tonight. I've finished my secretary job duties for the day (did I mention I started a little part time job?) and the chattering coming from Calvin's crib has turned Into silence as he's lulled himself to sleep. 



So here I sit. On me couch. Being lazy. And thinking...

I can't believe my babe is going to turn one next Saturday... 
I need to go to party palace and get some red straws for the "mustache bash" we are throwing for cal...
I hope Tyler gets the right stamps to put on the invites...
I should probably curl my hair and put on makeup today...
I need to make my grocery list...
I need to go buy some flowers for my new vases...
The dishes in the sink... I should probably do those...
I think I'm gonna go shower... Gym can wait till later. 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm doing secretary work for my brother in laws company. I love it! Gives me something to do and I get to work from home :)

      Delete